Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

November 2023 Cesarean Birth Stories

Birth Stories

Congratulations to you strong mamas and papas. Both moms and dads are allowed to share their birth stories

Please add your birth story in the comments below.

This thread is for birth announcements for members of the November 2023 Cesarean Birth Stories. Kindly go to other sections for other kind of births. 

We know you may want to send congratulations or sympathy to other members as they share their stories! To keep this thread easy to read, here are three ways you can do that without commenting here:

1. You can like the Birth Story
  2. You are more than welcome to start a post of your own to share your birth story and link it in the comment
  3. You can also send a private message to the member who posted the Birth Story

ONLY the parents of the babies are allowed to post their birth stories. (If you want, admin can post for you, with permission from you (the parent) kindly contact us)

Below is a guideline, you don't have to fill all the pointers. Feel free to share as much, or as little of your birth story as you would like. Also, feel free to post pictures, including angel babies. Please remember that this is a public group so anyone can see information and pictures you've shared; crop out names or information from photos accordingly.

Your Screen name: 

Baby's Name: 

Sex:

Date of Birth: 

Birth Location

Original Due Date: 

Weeks Pregnant: 

Baby's Weight: 

Baby's Length: 

Birth Story or link to Birth Story Post:

Screen name: Koremum

BS BS BS
Finding out I was pregnant wasn't a difficult thing for me as I noticed I was getting darker and couldn't see my period as at when due so I had to run a blood test to be sure and to the glory of God,lo and behold it came out positive and that was out the journey started.......
First trimester was hell!!!!jeez this was my 3rd pregnancy and I never felt so horrible in the first 2,I couldn't eat anything not even water, vomiting anything that enters into my mouth,couldn't stand the odour of anything,my business had to be on hold cos I didn't have any strength,I was on bed throughout those months,went to the hospital to register for ANC,given some drugs to stop the nausea and vomiting but for where?
Fast forward to second trimester, getting little little strength but still sick,tummy was already showing unlike my previous pregnancies that it's until 6mnts before I start showing,this one na lie ooo 3mnts people don already know say I get belle.I felt very sick at a time and dh had to take me to the hospital,was told I had malaria and I got admitted, discharged the 3rd day and was feeling better.I started buying baby stuffs bit by bit as I didn't have anything related to baby in my house again cos I dashed everything out(my second daughter has already clocked 9 in March)so people assumed that's the reason my morning sickness was very severe.I did my 2nd ultrasound and it came out that I'll be having a baby girl??I said okk naa na me be mama girls as I don already get 2 girls before but who am I to complain??
Third trimester was okay,I could eat anything and everything,stronger than before but I was darker than darkness with a big nose that people hardly recognize me,chai this belle show me shege but all in all it was a wonderful experience.When I was 36 weeks,I started having contractions but it wasn't mild,I told myself that if I don't see any sign,I won't head to the hospital,37 weeks same thing,38 weeks,my mum advised I go to the hospital.When I got there,my BP was checked and was told it's a bit high,still having contractions,got checked and cervix was closed, doctor also told me that at my last appointment that I did urine test,that there was protein in my urine and the only available option is to have an elective CS(this was on Oct 25th),he wanted to admit me immediately but I told him I would like to go home first and come back the next day.When I got home,told dh and he said it's fine so far it's for the safety of both mother and child,called my mum and she had to come stay with us and as early as 5am the next day,we headed to the hospital.At about 9:15am,I was taken to the theatre and that was it,woke up 5mins to 11am and felt my pregnancy had disappeared lol,saw mum and dh beside and the first thing I asked was "where's my baby"and they handed my baby over to me.Who am I not to be grateful Oh Lord!!!.
Momma's in as much as we all want to experience labor, please if the doctors advised you go for CS please it's for our own good, I've seen cases where some women will bind and cast anything related to CS and at the end loosing either the mother or child or even both sometimes, please CS is not a sin or curse.May God bless all our LOs and safe delivery to the remaining momma's,there shall be no loss