Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

An Inspirational Birth Story:She gave Birth to a beautiful girl after 4 baby boys lost

This was seen on Nairaland forum

by GenyEbere(f): 8:28pm On Jan 22

This will be registration,B.A and BS together .

As majority know,I gave birth 28th March 2022 and he died the next day. I was shattered, broken,blood pressure went up, panic attacks, anxiety name them or is it memory loss and blanking out.

I was hurting from my mum in-law's death and my own mum within 6months,both were in the morgue at the same time. So a little above 1yr after the burials I discovered I was pregnant I came alive again, I was lifted. Boom the boy died,boob.s licking of breast milk,CS site hurting, I can't shout,I can't cry out loud I was just sobbing (I later understood that crying out very loud helps a lot instead of sobbing but I had no option) .

My own Dr. Bayo of Leverage hospital assured me that I can go again, meanwhile I wanted to have tubal ligation but for God knows what he refused to approve it. Usually 2 days to the surgery I will have the last scan,I did the scan everything was perfectly Ok down to weight. Long story short he was delivered, after some hours started changing color of removed from oxygen,we were referred to Lifeline Surulere but he died enroute.

I left the hospital with pains that I am not sure if I will survive another pregnancy and delivery journey. For months my soul grieved,I needed to nurse a child to ease my pains. I made inquiry about surrogacy but the price na helele.

After three months we resumed bedroom activities but I was carefree with condom but relied on pills.

August 2022 our lawyers conference held in Lagos, despite living in Lagos I took it as a vacation period,lodged and came home after the conference. October came and your sister was so ill that I thought my enemy is at work,after testing positive to malaria and typhoid fever coupled with h.pylori I thought everything is fine but no I wasn't getting better and pregnancy was the last thing on my mind. I went back to the laboratory center to change it for them like how can you give me result that is not mine or wrong prescription because I was not getting better. The lab scientist quietly asked me for another blood sample which I reluctantly gave her.

Some minutes later she was heard from the hall way saying no wonder it's a baby, take jor congratulations. I froze but instantly I felt joy like a river,I became whole again,I became extremely happy but one thing how can I do this just within few months of last CS?

I picked my phone and called my surgeon and he was excited more than I and told me not to worry that everything will be fine. I went for dating scan and it was confirmed I conceived 5months after the last CS. People of God the pregnancy was the easiest,no stress, minimal discomfort and I carried till 38weeks and on 14th May 2023 ,a little above 1yr that I was crying and asking questions without answers MY BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER WAS BORN. The only girl my womb ever conceived, the only girl after 5 pregnancy of boys, the last of her kind and her breed, the most beautiful young lady I have ever set my eyes on.

If you have been asking if God truly exist let this be the testament that he knows the end from the beginning,if you ever experienced any pain that you think God doesn't care or know about you, let me be the reason you will believe he knows all.

He gave me a testimony that swallowed all my pain.

Years ago I encountered secondary infertility but look at me today voluntarily had tubal ligation because if dh pass na belle.

Thank you everyone here you all were with me during my pain and I am here to let you all rejoice with me.

Indeed it ended in praise.

Join me and thank God for blessing me with this damsel as my womb closure.